A safe meeting and working environment for all exhibitors, visitors and staff is PLMA’s primary concern and priority. To ensure this, PLMA is in close contact with the health and safety officials of the RAI Exhibition Centre and will be following all guidance and directives of the national and local authorities. RAI and PLMA are taking a large number of measures to ensure that all visitors and exhibitors will be able to enjoy a safe, clean and hospitable event, in accordance with local and national Covid-19 regulations. A visualisation of RAI measures may be found here, key elements include the following:
- Participation in the show is by pre-registration only;
- Aisles have been made wider to allow for social distancing. Most aisles now measure 4 metres or more;
- Frequent disinfection is required throughout the building, including in each exhibit stand;
- Catering items are individually wrapped, product sampling is subject to specific hygienic restrictions;
- Attendees accessing the building will be subject to health checks performed by RAI officials;
- The entire RAI building as well as each exhibit hall has a maximum occupancy based on its surface. PLMA and RAI will be monitoring registration of exhibitors and visitors per day to ensure that the maximum occupancy is never exceeded.
This page will be regularly updated. For any questions, please contact PLMA at email@example.com.