- From Schiphol Airport:
Direct: Take the train to ‘Station Amsterdam RAI’, which is a 5 minute walk from the RAI Exhibition Centre.
One change: Take the train to ‘Station Amsterdam Zuid’ and transfer to the Metro Line 52 (direction ‘Noord’) exiting right in front of the RAI Exhibition Centre on ‘Station Europaplein’.
- From Central Station:
Metro line 52 (direction ‘Zuid’) runs every 4-6 minutes and will take you from ‘Station Amsterdam Centraal’ in just eight minutes to ‘Station Europaplein’, right in front of the RAI Exhibition Centre.
All train tickets can be purchased at the vending machines or at the NS Service (& Tickets) information desks at Schiphol Airport and at the train stations (more info on www.ns.nl). Metro tickets can be purchased at the vending machines at the metro stations (more info on www.gvb.nl). Public transport tickets for the city of Amsterdam can also be purchased at the RAI Info desks in Entrance C (Holland Complex) and Entrance K (Europe Complex).
Electric cars: There are 20 charging points for electric cars. Charging points cannot be reserved. Click here for details.
During show days, RAI’s onsite parking fee amounts to € 4.50 per hour with a maximum of € 28.00 per day. You can also pre-order an online day ticket via the parking webshop at € 22.00 per day. Those that order a parking pass in advance will be able to exit the RAI car park through license plate recognition or by presenting the barcoded confirmation at departure. Click here for more information.
- Food: fresh, frozen and refrigerated foods, dry grocery, and beverages.
- Non-Food:cosmetics, health and beauty, household and kitchen, auto aftercare, garden, and housewares & DIY
- Registration of verified full-time employees of companies classified to fit within PLMA’s retail/wholesale category is complimentary.
- Manufacturers, distributors, trade suppliers, brokers, sales agents, consultants and other suppliers of goods or services are subject to a registration fee of Euro 135 for a one-day badge or Euro 185 for a two-day badge per registrant.*
After 27 May:
- After 27 May, the registration fee for all visitor company types is Euro 250 for a two-day badge.*
* All amounts include 21% Dutch VAT and a copy of the Official Catalogue. The classification of visitors is solely within the discretion of PLMA and in the event of any dispute, the decision of PLMA is controlling. A personal business card is required for badge pick-up at the show.
To explore the number of exhibitors in a specific category, please click here.